Tips for the perfect application!
• Store & use nail strips at room temperature and handle with warm hands. Nail strips may
become more pliable in the heat and more rigid in the cold.
• Use immediately after opening — nail strips will begin to dry once they are exposed to air.
• Clean and prep nails before application — buff and file nails, push back cuticles, and use a
prep pad to remove any oils or lotions.
• Remove the clear film that covers the strips before application.
• Apply thumbs last — start with pinky and work toward thumb
• Stretch gently for a perfect fit — stretch horizontally to make the strip wider, or stretch
vertically to make the strip narrower.
• Hold the strip in the middle instead of all the way at the end for a more controlled
• Crease the strip over the nail edge before removing excess with your nail or nail file.
• Do not leave nail strips in excessive heat or cold for prolonged periods of time. Do not leave
strips under direct sun or LED lighting.
• Do not apply lotion to hands immediately before or after application.
• Do not apply strips over cuticles or skin. Push back cuticles and apply strips against or
slightly above cuticle, so the strip adheres directly to the nail only.
frequently asked questions
What are Color Street nail polish appliqués?
Color Street nail appliqués are real nail polish in a dry strip form, with base coat, color coat and top coat compressed into one layer. It's a quick, easy way to give yourself a salon-quality manicure without any mess or wait time.
How long does it last?
Your Color Street manicure will last up to 14 days. Color Street Polish strips are more concentrated than liquid polish, so they are more chip-resistant and last longer.
How do I find the right size?
In each Color Street manicure set, you get one set of 8 different strips for each hand. Each strip has two sizes – one on each end. Start with the one that’s closest to your nail size, and stretch gently for a perfect fit. Stretch horizontally to make the strip wider, or stretch vertically to make the strip narrower.
How do I remove Color Street Polish Strips from my nails?
Since Color Street Polish Strips are made of 100% nail polish, you can use regular nail polish remover.
What if I don’t think I’d be able to apply it on my own?
It takes a little bit of practice, but you’ll get used to it quickly. Don’t worry about making mistakes, since you can reposition the strips during application.
What if it looks like I can just peel it off?
When you open the package, the strips are about 95% dry - which makes them flexible and repositionable. They need 15 to 30 minutes to completely set to your nails.
Where are Color Street Nail Polish Strips made?
Color Street is developed and manufactured in the USA